Home Care Manager
Barker Ross health & Social Care are recruiting for a Home care Manager for a client who is based in Nottingham. Our client is well established Care provider within the East and West Midlands.
The Home Care manager will need to have a great wealth of knowledge in the Care sector and know an excellent understanding of the legislation's and governance.
The Home care manager, will need to have passion for delivering person centred care, be responsible for all aspects of Health & safety and treating everyone with the highest standard of Dignity and Respect.
You will be responsible for the day to day efficient running of the business, managing the admin/ office support team and the care workers. This will also include:
- The ability to manage a dispersed staff team effectively
- Be responsible for the safe, legal and ethical running of the day to day business
- Consistently promote our values to the team and monitor quality
- Ensure that care is delivered to the highest quality and our customers are happy
- Installing the company values throughout the staff team
- Build relationships with outside agencies
Roles you will need to undertake on a daily basis will be:
- Ensure that a staff member covers all client calls and that all scheduling is completed in advance of shifts.
- Maintain compliance with all Policy and Procedures.
- Ensure that the business maintains 24-hour availability via an on-call rota, for both staff and clients.
- The management of all care processes from initial contact, while maintaining agreed standards.
- Undertake any training that is deemed necessary or mandatory by the company; take part in your own supervision, appraisal, KPI meetings and professional development. Maintain and improve professional knowledge and competence.
- Source and prepare (with the relevant people) proposals and tenders.
- Ensure that all customers are treated with dignity and respect.
- To liaise with other professionals; regarding referrals, the on-going care of current and potential customers.
If you require anymore on this role then please contact Ben on , or if this role is not quite right for you then please contact Ben, I am currently recruiting for: Care home Managers both clinical and non clinical, Registered nurses, Registered Children Homes Managers, Qualified Social Workers.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Health&Social Care only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.