General Ledger Accountant, Sports Organisation, south east london
We are looking for a General Ledger Accountant to join a Sports Organisation based south east London. This is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join a large organisation, you will be responsible for doing all the transactions up to creating the management accounts.
- Day to Day Accounts reconciliation
- Monthly financial closing and reporting in Group's consolidation
- Cash Flow, Budgets and Forecasts Calculations
- Monthly Management Accounts for Finance Manager
- Deal with all incoming invoices/queries.
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Experience in a shared services desirable
- At least 2-3 years experience working in a finance role
- Hard working
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.