Digital Channels Enhancement & Support Consultant
- A Digital Channels Consultant at our Head Office in Swindon
- GBP25,169 - GBP36,356 depending on experience and skills.
- Full time, permanent role based on a 35 hour week.
- Applications are invited until 22nd October 2017.
Based in Internal communications, we manage our internal digital channels including our SharePoint intranet, video platform, webcasting and social platforms.
Who we're looking for
- Proven planning and organisational skills with the ability to work on competing deliverables
- To be accountable for owning and proactively driving change
- Ability to investigate and understand business needs and turn them into requirements to identify solutions
- Good influencing and communications skills with the ability to manage and advise key stakeholders
- Proven experience in leading technical change to a wide variety of audience in a controlled environment
- Passionate about using modern digital tools to communicate and engage with people
The following would be advantageous:
- Knowledge of our employee facing digital channels
- Understanding of usability
- Awareness of emerging technologies
What you'll be doing
- Manage the delivery of digital channel improvements
- Make recommendations based on your research and insight
- Gathering business requirements to understand colleague needs
- Build internal relationships to help understand how we can support community strategies
- Build external relationships to gain knowledge of industry best practice
- Working with 3 rd party developers ensuring they adhere to cost, time and resource requirements
- Presenting updates to non-technical audiences and facilitating workshops
As part of the recruitment process we require you to submit a CV and covering letter supporting your application highlighting your relevant skills and experience.