SAP FICO Lead Consultant
SAP FICO Lead
50,000 - 55,000 + Benefits
Our client, an end-user based in West Sussex has a vacancy for a SAP FICO Lead to join their SAP team. The main focus of the role is to work alongside the design authority to lead the functional design of the SAP FICO System.
- Identify how better utilisation of the SAP system could meet or exceed business requirements
- Provide technical expertise to identify potential risks
- Act as project architect
- Contribute to roadmap for the core SAP and BI solutions
- Prove Level 3 support for issues in your area
Skills & Experience
- Experience of multiple SAP project lifecycle implemetations
- A strong understanding of end to end business processes such as Sales to Cash and Procure to Pay
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills with the ability to produce process and procedure documentation
Please click 'apply' if you would like to be considered for this SAP FICO Lead position or get in touch with Dan Ross at Harrington Boyd.
Are you a SAP Professional but this role doesn't fit you? Please don't hesitate to get in touch with us for a confidential chat about how we can secure your Perfect SAP role.
*If you have not received a response within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.*- provided by Dice