Registered Manager - EBD - Cumbria
Job Ref: OJ 1411
Hampton's are working with a growing residential provider who are on the lookout for a Registered Manager for a 4-bedded home in Cumbria.
- To ensure the home meets and delivers outstanding operational standards in line with Childrens Homes Regulations, National Quality Standards and Company Policies and Procedures
- Build, own and deliver a specific home business plan that stretches and challenges the team to improve operational standards recognised internally as best practice and externally as industry high
- Train, develop and retain the team to grow capability, knowledge and confidence ready to step up to next role / promotion
- Be a role model in terms of key behaviours and external representation
- Establishing, monitoring and maintaining high quality standards of care.
- Actively involved in child care planning and review meetings as appropriate
- Attending to issues of staff motivation and morale and addressing issues in relation to conduct and competence of staff.
- Ensuring that budgets are managed effectively and the use of finances is properly monitored.
- NVQ in Residential Care or equivalent
- NVQ Level 5 in Management
- Ofsted Registered
- Driving License
- Strong childcare knowledge and understanding of EBD
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to engage, motivate and inspire
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise accordingly
Salary: up to GBP38k (dependent on experience)
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, then please email your CV or call Oliver on .
Hampton's Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children's and Adults Social Care services, across the UK