We currently require a Band 5 or upwards Occupational Therapist with a passion to work with people in a rehab setting? As one of the leading recruiters in Northern Ireland we are looking forward to working with you. A rewarding salary of between GBP23,700- GBP29,200 is just one of the benefits on offer for this post in the County Down area.
The successful Occupational therapist will enjoy extensive benefits which include:
- Ongoing support from dedicated consultants specialising in Occupational Therapy
- Free training available to update qualifications and training modules
- Competitive Refer-a-Friend Scheme. Earn up to GBP200 with our new referral scheme
- Provide quality occupational therapy service within programmes of care to meet each individual patient's specific needs.
- Perform assessments of patients with diverse presentations and a range of physical, psychological and social conditions and determine accurate clinical diagnosis of patients.
- Undertake assessment, diagnosis and formulation of the occupational therapy aspect of treatment plans. Hold responsibility for own caseload and work with regular supervision.
- Undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner and liaise with the senior occupational therapy staff and multi-disciplinary teams. Undertake supervision of less experienced staff.
- Partake in evidence-based audit and research projects to further the team's clinical practice.
- Have a BSc in Occupational Therapy or a Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapists.
- Registered with the HCPC
- Willing to undergo Access NI check
- Willing to complete mandatory training
If your an occupational therapist and interested in this post please submit your cv or contact Joanne Green on
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.