Executive Search Research Analyst - Financial Services
Founded in 1989, we are a specialist executive search firm focused on Financial Services. We work for some of the world's leading financial organisations, particularly in the fields of Asset Management and Capital Markets.
We are looking for 2 ambitious, forward-thinking entry level research analysts who will be fully integrated in the search process - from winning business to covering clients and identifying top talent - from day 1.
Executive search is a strategic, people business. The successful candidate will be tenacious, charismatic, charming and be able to strike up relationships fast and effectively.
Fluency in a 2nd European language is viewed as a plus.
For this research-based role, we are looking for bright graduates who will display good organisational and time keeping skills, and be a strong team player.
To succeed in this position, we look for graduates who are:
Educated - Graduates with a 2:1 degree or higher from a reputable university.
Charismatic - Search requires engaging, confident graduates with personal gravitas who aren't afraid to let their personality shine through! You will be communicating with senior level professionals, requiring you to be socially intelligent and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Bright - For this position, we are looking for dynamic graduates who take initiative, ask questions and think outside the box.
Resilient - We require graduates who are resilient, adapt well in the face of adversity and are up for a challenge.
- Candidate identification and building of progress reports across practices
- Managing data input and ensuring that candidate details and CVs are captured on the internal data management system
- Conducting market research and due diligence on a project specific basis
- Sourcing candidates and potential business leads on the phone, via meetings and internet research
- Participate in offer negotiations and closure with client and candidates as directed by consultant/partner
GBP25,000 + bonus