Home Based Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - Independent Fosteri
Home Based Supervising Social Worker - Permanent - Independent Fostering Agency - West Midlands
Aurora Resourcing are recruiting on behalf of an Independent Fostering Agency that consists of a very cohesive and close-knit team of experienced staff members, where ideas and feedback are welcomed to ensure they are continuously improving. They have grown organically since incorporation and their approach and long term plans confirms they will continue to grow at a stable and healthy pace.
We are seeking a Home Based Supervising Social Worker who is eager to join an agency where their input is valued and ideas taken on board. We are looking for someone who is autonomous in their working, able to bring fresh ideas to the table and is keen to learn and welcomes feedback for their further development.
This IFA are looking for a specific person, someone who understands their vision and supports them as a business and their investment in securing positive outcomes for looked after children. This position is a permanent home based role, therefore the ability to self motivate is essential, you will have a local office based team to offer support and you will be involved in team meetings and other team events.
- Working within a supportive and knowledgeable team
- Managing a modest size caseload of carers within a small area, maintain regular supervision visits, support and training to ensure that a continued high quality service is delivered
- Supporting the ethics and morals of the IFA
- Undertaking occasional Form F assessments
- Involvement in the recruitment of foster carers
- An experienced Supervising Social Worker who is looking to join a stand out agency who are quality focused
- A creative and innovative Supervising Social Worker who is looking for an organisation where they can make a difference
- Highly ethical, honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Positive, outgoing hands on team player
- Must have relevant post qualification experience of working within fostering
- The candidate must also be HCPC registered with a recognised social work qualification and must be able to driver
- Experience of Form F assessments and recruitment of foster cares ideal
- The salary is up to GBP35,000 per annum, based on previous experience. This will then be reviewed after the probationary basis.
- Pension scheme
- 25 days of annual leave per annum.
Why Choose Aurora Resourcing?
By choosing Aurora Resourcing you will open yourself to new opportunities by working with one of the market leaders specialising in the Fostering and Adoption sector. We are a bespoke, independent social care agency with the pivotal aim of providing an excellent service that is tailored to your needs and requirements.
How to Apply
To find out more or to apply for this position please apply through this advert, if you would like further information about this or other opportunities then please call Li Li in confidence on / or email
Aurora Resourcing are an equal opportunities and equality recruitment agency