Part Time Team Assistant
There is now a unique and exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and ambitious Part Time Team Assistant to join this growing agency.
It is a key role within TNR, providing essential support to the Managing Director alongside liaising with our accounts team and general administration.
This is a dynamic role with great opportunity to grow with the company.
We are looking for 20 hours work per week and offer flexible hours to work around business needs and your personal commitments. So you could work 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, or 5 hours a day, 4 days per week. 7 hours 3 days a week... Etc.
- Administrative support to the MD
- Supporting all members of the team by running a smooth and efficient office
- Maintaining petty cash and MD credit card expenses
- Managing casual staff contracts
- Providing ad hoc reception cover for the building
- Acting as the main point of contact for the accounts team in Howden
- Emailing invoices to clients
- Administering project job sheets incorporating supplier costs and client charges
- Making tea and coffee for meetings
- Highly organised and able to prioritize
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages (especially Word and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal English
- Good communication skills with an articulate manner
- Excellent phone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a good team spirit
- Experience of working calmly under pressure and to deadline
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Experience working with accounts and invoices
- Initiative and foresight
- Experience with SalesForce
Please apply by email by 27th October 2017 with a letter, CV and indication of your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sorry but due to volume of replies we can only respond if you are successful. Please no calls!
The Company encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
Apply for Part Time Team Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly