Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Rapid Response - NHS
Occupational Therapist - Band 6 - Rapid Response - NHS - Sutton - GBP22-GBP25ph
We are looking for a Locum Occupational Therapist to join the rapid response team of one of our NHS clients in Sutton. The successful Occupational Therapist will have experience of working within A&E.
The role is to start as soon as possible and will respond to urgent cases from the Emergency Departments, Acute Medical Units and the community setting. Will assess patients within Accident and Emergency attendance and intend to prevent admission to hospital wards. The post will also identify appropriate referral pathways to ensure seamless patient care and community case management.
Benefits of the role???
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Joining a collaborative and friendly team
- Ongoing Contract
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As an Occupational Therapist you MUST be
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy