DT Teacher - Food Technology
Teacher of Food Technology
Are you a DT teacher with a speciality of Food Technology?
Are you able to deliver outstanding lessons for students to excel within the design and technology department?
We are currently recruiting for a Food Technology teacher in the Knowsley area. The position will be to start in ASAP on a temporary contract.
* Being apart of a outstanding Design & Technology department
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
* Enthusiastic students who have a passion for RE
* Preparation and presentation of lessons of suitable content, level and interest to engage pupils throughout the age range.
* Maintenance of discipline and an atmosphere which is conducive to learning during lessons.
* Promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young persons for whom you are responsible and with whom you come into contact.
* Teaching students throughout KS3/4 in line with the schemes of work and subject specifications as adopted within the department
* Hold QTS or equivalent to teach within UK schools
* Have experience working within the DT department within the last 2 years
* Excellent behaviour management techniques
To discuss in more detail, please contact Ashley Fortune at the Liverpool office on or alternatively please send your CV and covering letter to