About Capita | PCSE
On 1 September 2015, Capita took on responsibility for delivering NHS England’s primary care support service – now called Primary Care Support England (PCSE). Our priority is to continue delivering the services customers receive today, but also introduce new arrangements to help us create national, consistent services for all our users.
The support we offer ranges from key administrative and payment services, to managing supplies, performers list and market entry applications, through to moving medical records. We do this and more for GPs, Dentists, Opticians, and Pharmacists as well as those working in the teams around them and associated disciplines.
About the role
PCSE are looking for multiple Payment Officer’s on an initial fixed term basis for their growing Leeds site. Under the direction of a team leader you will process claims for payments accurately and efficiently within defined timescales and according to company policies and procedures.
We are also recruiting for Team Leaders on a twelve-month fixed term contract, shifts between 3pm-Midnight. If you have experience managing back office teams we would like to speak to you.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, shifts between 3pm – midnight
Contract: Full time, initial 6-month fixed term contract
What you will do
- Ensure all claims for payments are validated to ensure compliance with regulations and policies.
- Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail.
- Positively contribute to the Team’s overall achievement of Service Levels and KPIs
- Proactively contribute to improving the Service, actively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and sections.
- Perform back office administrative and other tasks as may be necessary to support the effective operation of the Service
- Be professional and friendly in all that you do from punctuality and attendance to communicating with colleagues and customers
Your experience will include:
- Administration and data processing experience
- Accurate keyboard and data entry skills
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good time management and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet challenging deadlines
- Experience of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Outlook and Word
- Positive, proactive and adaptable to change
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday per annum, pension scheme, and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.