Home Based - Technical Customer Service - 23.00-7.30
My client in Burgess Hill is recruiting for a home based Technical Customer Service Advisor to work night shifts - Monday-Friday, 23.00-7.30.
These will ideally be starting mid September. Training will take 6 weeks and be based within the company offices, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Once completed, you will be given all required hardware to be able to be based at home.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading company, who have won awards for being a top employer in the UK.
Duties Will Include:
- Taking inbound queries via telephone and email in relation to a specific product
- Offering support and advice or escalating where necessary
- Processing orders
- Extensive database management
- Building strong working relationships
- Strong customer service background ideally in handling calls
- A background in support for either a product or a service
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- IT literate
This is a long term temporary opportunity; please only apply if you can start in September and commit on an on-going basis.
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.