Residential Child care Practitioner
Do you have experience as a residential childcare worker?
Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding care to vulnerable young people?
If the answer is yes then we are looking for someone like you for roles based in the Area. Working with individuals who may exhibit challenging behaviour, both within residential childcare, or a family support setting. Roles are available on both short and long term contracts, as well as ad hoc shifts and Permanent roles. We are also offering excellent pay rates dependant on role and experience.
What we will give you:
- Opportunity for an immediate start (subject to satisfactory referencing and checks)
- Flexible shifts, with work pattern's that suits your availability and lifestyle
- A dedicated consultant to allow you to build a great working relationship
- Market Leading ongoing training.
- Competitive hourly rates
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a specialist service to meet the individuals needs
- Encourage a happy and fulfilled childhood
- Proactively ensure the therapeutic care of young people
- Meeting national care standards
- Supporting the young person to re enter education.
- Act as a positive role model for the individuals.
What we need from you:
- Ideally SVQ level 3 in Social Care/ SVQ level 3 in Childcare
- Proven track record working within professional care, especially with complex or challenging behaviours
- Flexible availability to work ad hoc shifts as well as days, evening and weekends.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Full UK drivers licence with use of a car (essential)
As you can imagine these positions are limited, so apply quickly and avoid missing out. If you would like to apply please submit your C.V.
For further information on this role or any others that may suit you preferences or experience, please get in contact with Stuart Somervail on for a confidential discussion.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.