MSI Group have an exciting opportunity for a locum Physiotherapist to work in South Tyneside for an elderly medicine ward.
Full time cover required, Monday - Friday working. The contract will be for a minimum of 3 months.
If you are interested in Physiotherapy roles in the North East of England and would like to be represented by an agency based in this region please contact MSI Group today. To work as a locum you must???
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold right to work in the UK
- Have worked in the NHS whether post qualifying or on placement
- Choose when you are paid with daily payroll.
- Earn a highly competitive hourly pay rate and be paid on a weekly basis.
- Join with a quick and simple registration process.
- Work with a trusted framework provider to ensure you are working safely and compliantly
- Be guided through your registration by a specialist consultant based in the North East who is available 24 hours per day.
How to Apply:
If you are a Physiotherapist that meets the above criteria and are interested in this particular job then please apply online with a copy of your most recent CV. A member of the team will be in touch shortly.