Trainee Paraplanner - Wealth Management
Trainee Paraplanner - Wealth
Salary: Up to GBP25,000 + Bonus depending on experience - this will rise to up to GBP30k once you have completed your DipFA qualification.
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a career driven individual to join their thriving Wealth Management team based in Alton. You will be supported through training (both practical and theory) - they will pay for and support you through your DipFA (Diploma for Financial Advisors) with a long term goal to progress you into Financial Advice or Financial Planning.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a keen interest in Financial Services and would particularly suit someone from a retail banking background or with Brokerage experience.
You will be working directly with all members of the team, but predominately in support of the Financial Planners. Your role will be to prepare and check client fact finds, under take analysis of clients existing investments, prepare suitability letters and recommendation packs for clients.
You will need to ensure that the business is completed in a timely fashion, all files are fully compliant so attention to detail is vital.
- Working with the financial planners to ensure all information to support the correct client outcome has been obtained and documented on file.
- Working with the financial Planners to identify areas for financial planning and identify solutions suitable to meet the client's needs and objectives.
- Working with the Financial Planners to review the clients existing pensions, investment portfolios, asset allocation, risk profile. This will include analysis of the provisions, including calculations to support the right outcomes for the client.
- You will prepare client suitability reports for approval by the Financial Planner, along with other accompanying documentation.
- You will commit to your continuous professional development, maintaining a good knowledge of providers and investment/tax issues.
- Prepare for client review meetings to produce performance information and reports for the clients.
- You will at times need to assist other colleagues in the business in other administrative functions to aid the Financial Planners and deliver superior client service.
- Able to work within a defined process, compliantly and within time-scales
- Be organised and able to prioritise work loads
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Articulate in all dealings with clients and stakeholders, verbally and within written communications
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
Knowledge & Experience
- Understanding of financial services and basic terminology
- Ability to assess information, make comparisons and identify critical features
- Ability to keep their knowledge up to date
- Good understanding of the compliance requirements
Please contact Luke Jordan at Command Recruitment for further information.