Teacher of Dance
If you are a Dance specialist seeking a new exciting teaching job - a role that provides stability & variety & the chance for you to put your ideas into practice, I could have the ideal role for you!
I am currently recruiting for a Dance teacher to continue the excellent work within the department. The school has made great progress throughout and are now looking to continue this trend with the temporary appointment to cover maternity. The school has fantastic facilities and resources and its well motivated make it an extremely enjoyable place to teach.
This job is to work together with a supportive & motivated team - who will in return support you in bringing your innovative ideas into the classroom. This will continue to drive to raise achievement and give you the job satisfaction you deserve.
- QTS/Drama teaching
- Good classroom management
In return you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay that reflect the role you will be doing
- Fantastic support from the SLT
- Outstanding CPD courses, funded by CER, such as classroom management, Safeguarding & Developing Self Esteem in Students, to name just a few - where you will be presented with a certificate upon completing each one to add to your CPD portfolio
- A dedicated primary consultant, available any time to help you along the way to progressing within your teaching career, along with the support and help of the full CER office
The team here in Leeds have over 30 years of local experience between us, reassuring you that you are in the best hands and to help you feel confident we will always do the right thing by you.
We also offer a market leading referral scheme so if you are aware of any education staff looking for their next career move please let us know.