Care Management Team- Senior Social Worker - Barking & Dagenham
Care Management Team- Senior Social Worker - Barking & Dagenham - GBP35ph
Our Client in East London requires a Senior Social Worker to join their Care Management Team. The ideal candidate should have previous post qualified experience with child protection, good Court Work experience, Excellent Report Writing skills and experience of completing CPR's for adoption.
Benefits of the role???
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
- Good management structure
- Experienced team
You will have experience of???
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
You will be???
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.