Qualified Social Worker
Job Title:- Social Worker
Location:- Medway Council
Salary:- GBP32-35 per hour, depending on experience
Job Type:- Temporary
Contract Length:- 3-6 month assignment, with possibility of extension thereafter
Job Description:- Tripod Partners are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker, for the Hospital Team, based in Medway.
The ideal candidate would have experience in hospital discharge, able to work in a multidisciplinary way with health colleagues. The candidate must be proficient in the mental capacity act , best interest and safe guarding. They must also have a good understanding of the care act and able to utilise this in practice.
Essential experience is as follows;
- Demonstrable experience of working as a qualified social worker and understanding of adult protection, mental capacity and best interests (20% weighting)
- Knowledge and experience in the application of relevant legislation, statutory guidance, standards and procedures relating to Adult Social Care (10% weighting)
- Knowledge and experience in the application of National Policies and development relating to Adult's Social Care policy areas and the impact on children and their families
- Knowledge and experience in the application of relevant theoretical frameworks, practice models, research findings and the application of psychological and human development theories
- Knowledge and experience as set out in the Skills and Competency Framework for Social Workers
For more information please apply via the website quoting reference AL-MED-01