Early Years EYFS Class Teacher
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative qualified teacher with high expectations to join our collaborative academy team in January 2018. This is an exciting position, which could offer excellent career progression and development as our school grows.
Harris Primary Academy Purley Way opened in September 2016 and moved to a brand new modern, bright building on Purley Way with its second intake in September 2017. Our academy is a warm, welcoming place to work and learn.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about, and experienced in implementing current good practice, including synthetic phonics, and a creative approach to English and mathematics. We are looking for an outstanding practitioner and team player, who enjoys teaching, has a desire to contribute to the development of the school and has:
- QTS (or equivalent)
- A passion for children's learning and development;
- High aspirations for all children and a desire to raise standards;
- High aspirations for themselves and a commitment to further development.
For a full job description and person specification, please download the Candidate Information Pack via the apply link.
Why work at Harris Primary Academy Purley Way?
- Excellent professional development opportunities;
- An ambitious, successful and vibrant place to work, with a brand new building and superb facilities;
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn;
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behaviour and high expectations for all children;
- A senior leadership team that is committed to developing others;
- Generous Harris benefits, including GBP1,500 Harris Allowance on top of Outer London pay scale
For a confidential discussion about this post or to arrange a visit to the academy, please contact Donna Neblett on .
Deadline: 17th October 2017, 12pm
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.