A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join the Uk's leading supplier of recycling equipment.
This is an Ideal opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager who is confident working with Sage 200, to look after the accounting records of a small group of privately owned companies based near Cheltenham and manage a small finance team in a lively environment - every week will bring different challenges!
The role will include the following:-
- Production of monthly management accounts for all companies in the group
- Overseeing a small finance team including sales ledger, purchase ledger, and credit control
- Managing the large asset base of the company and developing the systems to improve traceability
- Preparation of year-end accounts and compilation of supporting working papers to assist year-end review.
- Set up and monitor KPI's for the businesses to ensure continued performance improvement.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and with access to an experienced finance director you will be an integral part of the management team, assisting in the on-going development of the business into new markets.
This is a Full-Time position Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm (we can be flexible).
Due to our location not being on a bus route, your own transport is essential.
Finance Manager | Year-End Accounts | Client Accounts | Sage 200 | Sales Ledger | Purchase Ledger | Credit Control
- A good working knowledge of Sage 200 would be a distinct advantage.