Key Stage Two Class teacher
Are you looking for a Key Stage Two class teaching role? Do you want to work in an exciting part of London? Are keen to progress quickly in your career?
This friendly, happy and successful school in West London is seeking to appoint a teacher for a Key Stage Two role, starting in January 2018.
To join the school you will be:
* A qualified teacher with a Post Graduate Certificate of Education, Graduate Teacher Programme Certification or Bachelor of Education qualification
* Confident in your approach to teaching
* Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Committed to ensuring equality of opportunity for all learners
* Confident implementing the Key Stage Two curriculum.
- Good student behaviour across the school and a culture of high expectations for all
- Excellent CPD opportunities for newly qualified and experienced staff
- Friendly staff who are positive about developing their teaching
- A supportive leadership team with a clear vision for an outstanding school
- A spacious and stimulating learning environment
- A school that is dedicated to equality and valuing diversity
The school in the heart of London provides excellent career progression opportunities. It is committed to providing a supportive and friendly environment for staff with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
This ambitious school is rapidly changing to ensure children are successful and realise their potential. It seeks a teacher who can adapt quickly and showcase their skills bringing the national curriculum to life and inspiring children.
As there are positions across the school the Head is eager to hear from teachers interested in either a Key Stage Two position.
To find out more about this position please email your CV to Luke at Reeson education today.