UCCE Support Specialist
Job Title: UCCE Support Specialist
Location: Home-Based with Travel
Employment Type: Permanent
We are looking for a self-motivated UCCE Engineer with excellent communication, co-ordination and planning skills coupled with solid CISCO technical skills. The ability to multitask in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment is essential. Someone who takes pride in the quality of their work, enjoys being part of a dynamic team and responding to new challenges is required. The role may require some work outside normal working hours.
You will be responsible for providing an outstanding courteous and professional Service to our clients
The UCCE Engineer will focus on these key areas:
- Troubleshoot incidents in order to restore service for a customer within defined SLAs
- Troubleshoot logged faults in order to accurately isolate to component level and reduce unnecessary costs associated with providing parts/engineer to site.
- Participate in the delivery of other managed services, this may involve tasks such as change implementation, change validation, problem or release management.
- Manage communication and call logging with vendors or 3rd parties where necessary in order to resolve issues. Monitor progress against customer SLAs ensure customer service levels are achieved
- Build solid working relationships with key customers and act as a designated engineer for those customers.
- Monitoring & escalation of open Incidents and Requests, ensuring compliance within agreed SLA's and the communication of SLA failures to relevant team members.
- Responsible for identifying service improvements to the service provided to our clients.
- Ensure adherence to procedures including escalations, quality programme, confidentiality and virus policy.
- Provision of timely responses to client escalations
- Comprehensive experience working in a managed service or support environment Hands on experience to design, configure, install, implement, upgrade and administer and troubleshoot Cisco UCCE,Cisco CVP
- Ability to multi-task on various projects
- Ability to convey complex configuration and architectural designs to peers and upper management.
- Ability to produce complex network drawings and configurations of proposed contact center implementation.
- Call Recording
- Call Routing
- Agent Profiling
- SIP and VOIP voice configurations and trunking
- Voice Response Concepts and Configurations
- Outdialing both pro-active and automated
- Service Levels
- Erlang calculations
- Data Centers and connectivity between Active-Act ive sites
- Knowledge of SIP
- Desired knowledge of Tapped IP Voice Recording
- Cloud Implementation of Contact Center Platforms
- SAN Storage
- Server Elements
- Ability to read technical specifications
- Ability to work with 3rd Party Vendors and understand their products and roles in the contact center
- Must be able to work with Solutions Architect to produce pricing, Client effort and architecture for new opportunities
- Must be able to review Statements of Work to ensure accuracy
Desired Cisco Certifications
- CCVP (Cisco Certified Voice Professional) now called CCNP Voice
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate)
- Cisco IP Contact Center Express Specialist
- Uni fied Contact Center Enterprise Support Spec
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise Design Spec
- Unified Contact Center Enterprise Implementation Spec