Occupational Therapists - OT Assessment Projects - Nationwide -
Occupational Therapists - OT Assessment Projects - Nationwide - GBP140 - GBP260 per assessment
We are currently recruiting for a number of projects designed to quickly clear backlogs of assessments within a number of organisations across the country.
This offers the opportunity for flexible working with a majority of work available to complete from home.
For a majority of positions, payment is arranged on a per assessment basis and ranges between GBP140 - GBP260 per assessment.
Benefits of the roles???
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Ongoing Contracts often with no defined end date
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The successful therapist will have experience of???
- Complex Risk Assessment
- Comprehensive Report Writing
- Aids & Adaptations (Major & Minor)
- Manual Handling
- Equipment Provision
- Cost Management & Justification
- Prescribing Single Handed Equipment
- Reviewing High Cost Package of Care
- Communicating Changes to Individuals & Families
Occupational therapists need to be???
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll