Travel and Tourism Teacher
Loyalty bonus for termly placements!
We are currently seeking a Qualified Teacher for a long term supply position based at a forward thinking and improving school.
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking and dedicatedTravel and Tourism specialist who is able to successfully deliver the curriculum up to Key Stage 5, with experience teaching A Level and BTEC. The position will commence ASAP.
The school provides a vibrant and challenging environment in which students learn and develop into responsible young people, assisted by excellent care, guidance and support
What you will require:
- Strong classroom control
- Proactive team member skills
- NQT's are welcome to apply
What we offer:
- We guarantee to beat your current agency pay rate
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants
- We fully appreciate the role our candidates play in the success of our business of our business and always go that extra mile to ensure you feel valued
- Quality free CPD delivered by educational experts supported by on going on the job training and observation's
- The peace of mind being employed by an expert education recruiter registered and approved by the REC with 100% audit compliance
In the last academic year:
94% of our Candidates were very happy with the work which we provided them with. 97% of our candidates rated our service as excellent.
Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003.
Principal Resourcing is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.