Web Development Manager (C#, MVC, ASP.NET)
Software Development Manager (ASP.NET, MVC, C#)
.Net Hands on development & Architecture + Team Management
Salary: cGBP55,000 + benefits, great company culture, modern technology, global reach
Sector: Consumer Products, Ecommerce, B2C, Digital Services
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Software Development Manager with hands on coding expertise across the MS .NET technology stack.
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Lead or Senior Developer with the aptitude to progress to management or a seasoned manager who has remained in a hands on capacity.
The company invest significantly in modern technology and modern process, leveraging new technology to build a range of consumer websites, business systems (CRM) and customer engaging digital products.
The role of Software Development Manager is to lead a talented development team (10+ devs) to develop, improve and support mission critical software systems. To demonstrate first class, values-led management skills, technical expertise, attention to detail and a professional focus on internal customer service.
- Recruit, train, develop and manage the software development team of circa 10 in-house developers and analysts.
- Plan, delegate & oversee work activities and daily tasks to maximise department efficiency. Oversee management of sprints using JIRA
- Inspire a motivated and enthusiastic culture empowering individuals to strive for continuous improvement and high standards
- Provide strategy, insights, and market Intel to keep the company on the pulse of modern technology
- Design and help architect new code based on requirements (C#, ASP.NET, MVC)
- Manage the release schedule for projects and BAU work.
- Work with Product Owners for prioritisation of sprints.
- Resolve user issues if escalated by support staff.
- Coordinate and work with Product Managers to manage priorities and timelines.
- Develop and maintain technical standards, policies and procedures.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong programming ability across .NET stack technology;
- C#, MVC, JQuery, ASP.NET, SQL Server
- Experience managing Software Teams developing commercial products
- Experience with modern development methodologies and practices - Agile
- Any knowledge of consumer products, B2C, B2B or E-commerce is an added bonus
If you have the experience and aptitude and are keen on the opportunity, please get in touch ASAP. Apply now!