Buyer, Procurement, IT, Hatfield
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
A new and challenging opportunity has arisen for a Sourcing Executive (Buyer) to join Europe's largest IT Managed Services Supplier as part of their dynamic and busy Services sector of Group Partner Management team in Hatfield. The successful individual will be responsible for delivering the highest level of sourcing and commercial negotiation, for a portfolio of 3rd Party contractual and professional services suppliers.
- Responsible for obtaining quotes and placing Purchase Orders with our suppliers within the agreed Service Levels
- Assess cost implication and propose best supplier solution.
- Compile management information reports through relevant business tools to provide accurate/up to date order data
- Clear invoice queries to ensure supplier payments are made in line with business approval
- Prioritise and co-ordinate own and others work schedules to ensure that business and customer needs are met and deadlines are adhered to.
- Able to communicate on complex issues to meet business and customer requirements to avoid escalations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience of relevant business systems eg SAP
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications eg. Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience of high standards of customer service
- Good administrative experience, attention to detail, ensures accuracy of data, provides data for reporting and processing of information
- Excellent interpersonal, literacy and numeracy skills and ability to build relationships at all levels
- Previous services buying experience within a relevant industry
- Excellent organisation and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to proactively engage with internal and external contacts
- Highly motivated with a proactive approach to own development
- Excellent commercial & negotiation skills
If this sounds like the job for you then apply now or call Richard to find out more.