Our growing and hugely successful software client is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated technical author to join their friendly team. As part of this role, you will use Atlassian Confluence to produce a comprehensive set of user information for our client's impressive customer base, whose users range from novice through to industry experts.
This is a great opportunity for an author who is keen to make the role their own, and write for a very appreciative audience. Applications are welcome from technical authors looking for their next role, through to well-seasoned writers.
- Technical authoring experience in a software environment, producing material for end users.
- Experience of creating online and/or hyperlinked documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to talk to colleagues at all levels.
- A self starter who's happy to manage their own workload and prioritise as appropriate.
- Ideally, experience of Atlassian Confluence.
On offer is an excellent salary of up to GBP50,000 p.a. (depending on experience) and good benefits. This role is based onsite at our client's easily accessible and attractive, relaxed Central London office.