Maths Teacher Needed
Maths Teachers Needed
Are you a maths teacher looking for work?
We are seeking ambitious teachers to join our vibrant schools in the Medway area. You will need to bring elements of fun into the classrooms and make learning an enjoyable experience.
We work with our schools and offer a vast variety of experience and skills to our children. This role would suit Maths Teachers who are flexible, creative and passionate about teaching and who genuinely want to get the best out of their class.
To be considered for the Maths Teacher role you must
- Ideally hold a UK QTS or an equivalent
- Be able to teach Maths to Key Stage 3, 4, 5
- Be professional
- Be able to inspire and motivate classes of mixed abilities
- Excellent classroom management skills
As a Maths Teacher with CER you benefit from:
- Great competitive pay rates
- A committed and honest Recruitment Consultant to support you.
- Money back on DBS from CER*
- A range of work from start or long term assignment
CER is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding Maths Teacher role in the Dartford area please contact Alicia Bailey at CER on or apply by submitting your CV.
*Terms and conditions apply