Intervention / PPA Teacher
A PPA / Intervention Teacher is required for a Catholic primary school in Coventry.
This Catholic Primary school is ideally looking for an Intervention Teacher to support pupils preparing for SAT's, so this role is for an immediate start with a view to carry in October 2017. You must have the ability to cover all key stages if required.
This is a full time position for an experienced PPA / Intervention Teacher due to the levels the pupils are currently working at or towards.
This is a progressing school, so they are looking for PPA teacher with the ability to be flexible, creative and build good relationships with staff, pupils and parents.
Successful primary teachers must:
- Be sympathetic to the Catholic ethos of the school
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Experience of teaching across Foundation stage, key stage 1 and key stage 2
- Must have good experience providing Intervention lessons
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
- Opportunity to teach in a well resourced and supportive school
- Excellent rates of pay
- Teach pupils whose behavior is average to good but have the thirst to learn
- Continued professional development via the Birmingham Catholic Primary Partnership
The Catholic Partnership Supply Service requires all teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.