Occupational Therapist - Adults - Physical disabilities -Newham
Occupational Therapist - Adults - Physical disabilities - Newham - GBP28-GBP30 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational therapist to join the Adults Community team within Newham. The role encompasses the assessment of service users who are both adults and older adults providing comprehensive functional assessments for those with a range of physical disabilities.
The successful occupational therapist will assess the needs of disabled people and their carers, providing them with a personalised, effective occupational therapy intervention, in order to improve their independence, wellbeing, safety and quality of life.
Benefits of the role???
- Excellent Pay Rates
- 3 month contract
- 35 hours per week
- Joining a collaboratively and friendly multidisciplinary team
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
- Experience of working in adult social care,
- Providing comprehensive functional assessments for adults and older people with a range of permanent physical disabilities.
- Experience providing a range of complex equipment and recommendations for adaptations.
- To provide and be accountable for proportionate and high quality occupational therapy assessments for disabled people and their carers who are eligible for a service.
- To contribute to improving outcomes through appropriate occupational therapy interventions including information and advice, enablement, retraining, specialist /bespoke equipment and home adaptations.
- To ensure that where specialist /bespoke equipment is provided that it achieves its purpose of improving levels of independence or ease of care safely and effectively.
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free access to our online training and CPD portal (worth GBP500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each allied health professional you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy