Front of House Receptionist/Administrator
Your job will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all visitors, you will have a professional and personable manner; covering a busy front of house Reception area you will be expected to assist the team in the office with administrative tasks.
- Ensure that all documents are archived and filed according to company procedures, ensuring confidentiality and security of all documentation
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries
- To manage the files in accordance with the Firms set procedures and Quality Standards
The ideal candidate will have;
- Previous experience of working in a busy reception/office is preferred but not essential.
- Computer literate and proficient in all Microsoft packages and ideally have used a school database system.
- Excellent attention to detail
- A good standard of written and spoken English
- The ability to prioritise a busy work load
- A team player, willing to get stuck in and help others