Financial Accountant (Part time and flexible)
A small, dynamic, fast-moving and non-corporate environment. Legend offers one-of-a-kind luxury family holidays and sporting events. The key difference is, they’re hosted by some of the biggest names in sport. Our aim is simple, to create legendary moments that families, friends and colleagues can treasure.
We are currently seeking an outgoing, proactive and self-motivated individual who will join our small and friendly team, putting their own stamp on this interesting and varied role.
This is a part-time role (4 hours per day, 5 days per week) and would work well with any childcare responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience in the following essential areas:
IT Skills Microsoft Office, including Ms Excel
Sage line 50
Payroll and HR
Familiar with HMRC for VAT and PAYE
The role requires processing of:
- Bank accounts
- Creation of sales invoices and posting to Sage
- Posting of purchase invoices to Sage
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Weekly cash forecasting including collection of outstanding invoices and payments to suppliers
- Liaison with MD and local team to keep accounting system in line with project based financial reporting held within in each event activity.
- Maintenance of deferred revenue – invoices raised prior to actual activity
- Understanding of accruals and revenue recognition
- Assisting with management accounts
- Previous experience of Sage/ Quickbooks essential.