Influencer Campaign Executive
Who we are
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown sustainably over the last 16 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. For more about our equality and diversity policy, see here. We’re also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions, we have a choir, a book club and a football team, and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day.
Where we are
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
You’ll be joining the Influencer Marketing team, managing a network of over 9000 UK influencers. Your role will be to develop, manage and execute our influencer campaigns end-to-end, whether that’s a blogger product review, developing and managing a Brand Ambassador programme or an ad hoc product placement campaign on key influencers’ Instagram accounts.
You will be required to manage smaller campaigns and support senior team members on larger projects, so some previous account management and/or campaign management experience would be beneficial.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A real passion for blogs, vlogs and social media
- Common sense by the bucket load!
- Project management skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Service / delivery focused
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build a rapport with people (particularly over email)
- Best in class campaign management skills to design, develop and execute successful influencer projects for numerous brands across a variety of sectors
- Day-to-day management of smaller influencer projects and supporting senior team members on larger campaigns
- Receiving client briefs and designing campaigns to fit (and ultimately win!) the brief
- Identifying opportunities for cross-sell opportunities within existing or new client accounts
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influencers of all sizes and encouraging loyalty to the MN brand (rather than our competitors)
- Managing financial process, including client package details, client terms, invoicing accurately and receiving invoices from our influencers for work completed
- Creating post-campaign reports for clients, presenting data in a meaningful way and demonstrating clear ROI
- Strive for innovation in content creation by taking an active interest in market trends, informing the team (and wider business) of changes and new opportunities.
- Contribute to the strategic planning process
Skills and Experience:
- At least one year’s experience in an account or campaign management role
- Passion for social media and digital marketing in general
- Being a confident and skilled communicator (both verbally and in written skills) is paramount as the role includes liaising with influencers, colleagues, clients and management on a daily basis
- Be familiar with current and emerging social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest and blogs.
- Great time management skills and the ability to project manage and prioritise multi-client demands
- Attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy, including the ability to research online
- Flexible, adaptable working style with an ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Ability to relate to influencers and to develop trust, rapport and long-term relationships
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with influencers before, specifically in a marketing capacity
- Experience using a CMS and/or social media platforms for marketing purposes
- Experience with Google Analytics or other data services
We are hoping to fill this role soon and will be calling people for interview before the deadline - so if you think this sounds like your dream role, please apply with the following:
(1) your CV
(2) plus a brief covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role and your awareness of Mumsnet
Deadline for applications: 12 pm, 13th November 2017
We'll be calling the best candidates in for interview as soon as we spot them, so don't delay!