Break|Through Returners Programme
ACCENTURE BREAK|THROUGH RETURNERS PROGRAMME
We would like to welcome you to our Accenture Break|Through Returners Programme - London 2018, providing a platform for experienced professionals to return to the workplace after a career break.
If you have a passion for technology and have been out of work for 2 years or more, we want to hear from you. You’ll get a taste of life at Accenture, refresh your existing soft skills and learn new technical skills and get to put it all into practice in a project based assignment.
What you will be doing?
During the first 5 weeks, we will provide you with comprehensive training which will enable you to perform the role of either a delivery lead, test lead or technical architect. You will also meet a wide-cross section of our Technology leadership team through regular engagement sessions focusing on hot industry topics and new IT technologies. We will also invite you to visit our Innovation Centre and Liquid Studios. All of this will give you a solid grounding in business and technology consultancy, as well as valuable commercial skills.
For the remaining 5 weeks, you’ll start on a project within one of our Consulting teams. And you won’t just be shadowing others – you’ll be getting in the mix right from the beginning.
Throughout your Break|Through experience, we’ll make sure you have all the support you need with an experienced ‘mentor’ who will be on-hand throughout to offer mentorship and support. If you perform well and enjoy the experience, you will receive an offer to join us after you finish the programme.
What will you learn?
We will give you 5 weeks of training to help you to refresh your skills and return to work with a flourish.
- The first two weeks will be focused on understanding Accenture and how we do business, and honing some of your softer skills such as your leadership, commercial acumen, relationship management, and interpersonal skills.
- The final three weeks of your training will be focused on Technology skills training by exposing you to the New IT technologies, and giving you an opportunity to specialise in training in one of three learning tracks: Technical Architect, Delivery Lead, and Test Lead where you will be taught by experienced specialists in our business.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to obtain invaluable work experience at the world’s leading Management Consulting & Technology company.
- Technical and soft skills training and mentoring from leading experts across Accenture – people who continue to maximise technology to transform businesses.
- A strong support network of mentors & buddies as we continuously invest in your future.
- Access to a diverse range of clubs, societies & networking groups
- We’ll pay you a competitive pro rata salary and there is the opportunity for permanent employment at the end of the programme
BE > YOU IMAGINED
Bring your talent and passion to a global organisation at the forefront of technology. We deliver innovative technology solutions that transform businesses. Whether it’s building a digital platform for the world’s largest music company, delivering an extraordinary application for an international sporting event, or working alongside a well-known high-street and online fashion retailer, we’re innovators in everything we do. Collaborate with diverse, talented colleagues and leaders who support your success. Sharpen your skills with industry-leading training and development, as you build an exceptional career in technology. Discover how excellent you can be. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
WHO WE ARE WHAT WE DO
We’re more than 375,000 people working in over 200 cities across 56 countries around the globe. A world-leading organisation, we provide consultancy and technology expertise to some of the biggest names in just about every industry you can imagine. Clients come to us to make more of their business opportunities, adapt successfully to change, put ideas into action and gain – or sustain – an ambitious edge. With our knowledge of the markets, understanding of the power of technology and ability to craft and implement ground-breaking solutions, we do just that. We work with 4,000 companies and 91 of the Fortune Global 100. As a growing firm, we want talented returners like you to join us.