Digital Content/E-Commerce Manager
Medstars is seeking an experienced Digital Content/eCommerce Manager. We’re after someone keen to work flexible hours, but who wants an exciting challenge role in a vibrant start-up business environment.
We are looking for someone with strong experience of engaging consumers who is keen to take control of the full range of digital strategy and execution of the business from digital content management to eCommerce.
All of your reports will be made directly to the founders of the company.
Medstars is a community of outstanding regulated health professionals who believe that paid-for healthcare should be transparent and accessible for patients. We don’t charge patients to use Medstars and our trusted practitioners are all regulated and verified. Secure ratings and reviews mean that patients benefit from the real-life experiences of other Medstars users. At Medstars we only accept health specialists who have applied and then been thoroughly checked out by our experts as being amongst the best in their fields.
The measure of success for this role is ultimately defined by the number of patients who use the Medstars website to contact a clinician. Because our service is free to the patient: we receive income from the clinicians who pay an annual subscription to be listed on the website.
You do NOT need to understand healthcare: the company was founded by clinicians who are healthcare experts who will provide that support to your activities.
You DO need to be excited about the possibilities of assisting patients to find the most appropriate clinician to address their health issues.
- Create and execute effective e-Commerce strategies and plans to engage with patients and guide them through the Medstars website leading them to the most appropriate clinic to address their needs
- Create relevant health and wellness content, with the support of our clinicians and copywriters, across multiple platforms to draw potential patients to the Medstars website
- Work with third party partners to insert Medstars content into their communications e.g. we already have a relationship with an insurance company that grants us access to over 60,000 potential patients
- Create strategies and plans to upsell our premium medical referral services
- Manage our social media feeds across all platforms
- Manage our CRM programme for both patients and clinicians
- Oversee our clinician B2B relationship programme
- Manage, evaluate, update and clean all Medstars digital assets including website and editorial content
- Benchmark, measure, analyse, and report on results of e-Commerce and marketing initiatives
- Able to work, communicate and resource within the Medstars team
- Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics and act regarding campaign direction based on the analysis
Requirements & Qualifications
A passion for e-Commerce
A passion for content creation and distribution
5+ years of experience in eCommerce and digital marketing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and solid problem-solving skills
An outstanding eye for detail
Ability to compile and analyse performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding campaign direction based on the analysis
Results-oriented, self-sufficient, opportunistic and a nimble thinker