Client Support Executive
Who we are?
Mumsnet is the UK’s biggest website for parents, and our purpose is to make their lives easier. We’ve got some of the busiest forums in Europe, with users offering each other advice and support 24/7 (as well as more content, bloggers, videos, events and campaigns than you can shake a rattle at). We want to be indispensably useful for parents, and a great place to work.
Why work for us?
We’ve grown steadily and sustainably over the last 17 odd years and we’ve got every intention of carrying on. We’re building a high-performance, collaborative and agile work environment. We believe that mistakes are human, but learning is divine. We put purpose before profits, we’re committed to diversity and equality, and our computers - metaphorically speaking - say 'YES'. We don't only want to hire the best people: we want to retain them. If you need some flexibility, let us know and we’ll do our best. For more about our equality and diversity policy, see here. We are also proud to be a London Living Wage employer.
We host sandwich lunches, staff parties and knowledge sessions; we have a choir, a book club a football and netball team, plus there’s babyfoot; and we have our own yoga studio while remaining tolerant of the Lycra-averse. Working for Mumsnet means never having to pretend you don’t have a family (or other commitments) and we promise never to keep you away from the school sports day (unless you want to be away).
Where we are?
We’re based in sunny Kentish Town, where you’re never more than 500 metres away from a sourdough pizza and an elaborately refurbished pub.
Through Mumsnet Work, Mumsnet is on a mission to make the UK the most family friendly place to work in the world. We want to be the first choice for parents looking for work advice and opportunities and be the market leading talent solution for family friendly employers. With 3,000 jobs featured and a number 1 ranking on Google for Family Friendly jobs, Mumsnet Work is a unique offering to get passionate about.
As an integral part of the Mumsnet Work team you will support the commercial advertising team by ensuring the jobs board vacancies are edited, uploaded and invoiced. You will be a Mumsnet Work ambassador dealing with customer queries and offering solutions to deliver strong campaigns for our clients and drive renewal business. You will also have a sales responsibility dealing with incoming sales enquiries able to communicate Mumsnet Work, negotiate sales and deliver successful campaigns.
What are the expected outcomes of the role?
- To support the MN Work sales team to grow revenue via Jobs and Family Friendly Accreditation
- To deliver a positive customer experience through efficient customer support, administration, offering solutions to customer problems
- To liaise with clients post campaign for feedback and testimonials in an effort to generate renewals
What you will do?
- 75% of the role will be administration and customer service with 25% a sales responsibility dealing with incoming enquiries
- Your primary responsibility will be to take the reins on all admin tasks for a busy digital advertising team for example editing job descriptions, uploading jobs with logos.
- You’ll be the first point of call for telephone and email queries, passing on any sales enquiries where there is a potential upsell opportunity
- You’ll understand the sales proposition and support the Head of Recruitment with basic media sales for singular incoming bookings
- Send monthly statements, invoice clients, process bookings and respond to client queries registration, uploading vacancies and logo’s, payment.
- You’ll track the success of some of our activities in excel
What you must have?
- An interest in Mumsnet and the world of work, jobs and talent management
- The ability to work to deadlines and manage a busy workload with competing priorities in a calm and professional manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written English
- Great computer skills, including PowerPoint/Slides and some basic Excel/Sheets
- Show initiative and good judgement
- Flexibility, willingness and can do attitude
It’d be nice if you had
- Some experience working in a digital company
- An interest in blogging and social media
- Ability to play around with Photoshop