HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Overview of Job:
Actively partner the business through delivery of the people plan through coaching and advising the department heads across a range of HR activities including organisational development, change management, talent management, performance management, employee communications, and employee relations.
Key Tasks / Result Areas:
- Build effective partnerships with key stakeholders to enable the delivery of the HR people plan, in line with the business strategy.
- Coaching and advising line managers effectively on a range of complex and challenging people issues.
- Employee relations – support the HRD in managing ER cases and liaising with legal advisors where necessary.
- Planning, co-ordinating and implementing restructures and change management projects across the business.
- Responding and adapting to a fast changing environment and delivering effective solutions in unpredictable situations.
- Educating and guiding managers on effective performance management processes, including conducting appraisals, integrating good behaviours, providing regular feedback and motivating their team.
- Talent Management – designing and developing methods to help attract, develop and retain talent at all levels, and ensure these are delivered as part of our overall talent strategy.
- Supporting the recruitment for various positions at all levels, and helping managers to understand and embrace the benefits of following a robust recruitment process.
- Facilitating leadership team days, using time wisely to encourage positive leadership behaviours and plan strategy.
- Be the conduit between HR and the business area, ensuring essential processes such as the performance review process and processing of remuneration changes are adhered to.
Key Technical Skills Required:
- Strong track record in a number of different, challenging environments
- Extensive generalist HR experience including employee relations, employment law, performance management, coaching, and change management.
- Good Project Management
- CIPD Qualified
- Experience of working with trade unions is desirable
Key Personal Skills Required:
- Able to build positive stakeholder relationships to enable collaboration
- Communicates clearly and persuasively at all levels of the organisation
- Able to work in a fast paced, complex and changing business environment
- Detail conscious, strong on Employment Law but takes a pragmatic approach to resolve a problem i.e. has good judgement between best practice and what will work
- Business acumen – insight and understanding of how the media environment operate
- Strategic effectiveness – ability to demonstrate HR business insight and influence stakeholder group
This a fantastic opportunity to join a high performance team and grow your career in a supportive and nurturing environment - apply now!