Family Travel Agent – Work from Home
Do you have a passion for travel? Do you love sharing your holiday experiences? Would you like to earn extra money in your spare time? Do you want to choose your own hours and be your own boss?
TimeAway is a social impact startup that provides mums with a unique home-based work opportunity. We are a travel company for modern families, providing enriching holidays that have been tried and tested by like-minded mums. Our SuperMums (and SuperDads!) are passionate about travel and love to share their holiday experiences with their network, always giving the best advice to other parents.
We're currently recruiting SuperMums across the UK to share stories about holidays that they have experienced and loved. All our SuperMums also benefit from big discounts on exclusive TimeAway holidays! They even have the opportunity to learn new skills such as photography or community-building on social media.
SuperMums share their past holiday experiences with their networks through stories, images and videos posted on TimeAway. We provide SuperMums with the training to be able to approach customers and sell holidays however they feel comfortable, whether through social media or school events. You’ll have your own dedicated profile page on our website through which customers can view your holidays and book directly at any time.
Our dedicated team at TimeAway will be on-hand to help you reach whatever goal you set yourself. There are no bosses, no targets, no pressures – it’s YOUR business. The benefits for you:
- Earn up to 70% of the commission each time one of your holidays is booked
- Share your holidays on all social media easily with the link to your personal TimeAway profile
- No cash outlay or other expenditure (no hidden charges)
- Special perks include big discounts on our exclusive family holidays
- Flexible working – work the hours that suit you
- Join a community of mums who support and train each other
- Receive support and training from TimeAway to learn new skills
Click "Apply" to register for free to take the first step! Please note you must be over 18 and live in the UK to register.