Corporate M & A Partner
Due to continued growth and success within their Corporate practice, I am working with a top rated international law firm who are looking for M&A focused senior associates / junior partners to join the team in London advising on mainstream corporate work for AIM listed clients.
This firm's clients have access to in-depth expertise in key global sectors along with a top-tier suite of legal services. The team has extensive experience across the full spectrum of corporate advice including equity capital markets on AIM and the Full List, investment funds, private equity and both public and private mergers and acquisitions.
This transactional expertise is combined with sector knowledge including energy and natural resources, financial institutions, advanced engineering, health and life sciences, technology, infrastructure, government, insurance and funds.
Working in the Corporate Group advising on a broad range of work for major corporate and private equity clients including:
- National and international acquisitions and disposals - assets and shares
- Transaction negotiation/strategy
- Public markets transactions and IPOs/secondary fund raising
- Auction sales
- Due diligence
- Group reorganisations
- Pre-sale planning and preparation
- Project management
- Joint venture, investment, and shareholder agreements
- Transaction Structuring
You will possess a proven, demonstrable, track record of advising on corporate transactions and general corporate governance issues
- Proven experience of running transactions without partner level support
- Experience of advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Experience of fundraising and investment structures, including FSMA aspects
- Experience of private equity work would be advantageous but is not essential
- Experience of establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships, preferably with client secondment experience
- Experience of providing assistance to less experienced team members and assisting with training initiatives
- Experience of getting involved or taking responsibility for marketing initiatives including delivering training and briefing notes
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance