Part time Support Analyst
Part time Support Analysts required to join our established Support team based in Kingston. You will be joining a team of professionals that work cohesively and collaboratively to provide a first class support service to our UK wide client base. No two enquiries are the same and the role is well suited to someone with an inquisitive mind and outstanding customer service skills to resolve queries effectively and timely with the client at the heart of all that they do.
This is a part time role. We are ideally looking for Monday - Thursday 10 -3 or Tuesday to Friday 10-3 but can offer some flexibility for the right person.
- Help desk support – answering support calls from clients
- Logging calls on internal system, using own initiative and taking ownership of queries.
- Investigating and resolving queries where possible or escalating them to the 1st Line support team where necessary.
- Liaising with the other teams on the resolution of queries.
- Liaising with the Account Management Team and other key members of staff on improving business processes.
- Assisting with remote telephone training for new users, when applicable.
- General administrative duties.
- Outstanding customer services experience and excellent customer relationship skills are essential.
- Previous Support Analyst/ Application Support experience is preferred but not essential.
- Financial Services experience is preferred but not essential.
- Database understanding/awareness of the following preferred: Advanced Excel and SQL.
- Knowledge of ‘Splunk’ would be a distinct advantage.
Why join Intelliflo?
You will be joining one of the UK’s fastest growing SaaS companies. You will be working in a culture of continuous improvement where ideas are welcomed and hard work recognised. A competitive salary and benefits package is available along with a variety of company incentives. We are based in the heart of Kingston with easy access to both Surbiton and Kingston train stations.
If you are an Support Analyst looking for a part time role with a company that can offer excellent training and career opportunities in a fun and friendly environment please do not hesitate to apply.