Accounts / Finance Assistant. Entry Level.
Part-time Accounts Administrator / Assistant
Based upon is a team of artists and designers creating highly acclaimed large scale artworks and sculptural furniture from our Studio in South East London. We are looking for a part-time accounts administrator to help maintain the smooth running of our company accounts. Details of the role are below; if you are a warm, friendly person with a professional, can do attitude and meet the criteria we would love to hear from you.
Examples of tasks:
- Monitoring of accounts email
- Sage supplier account management; entry of invoices, reconciliation, payment run preparation and sending of remittance
- Salesforce purchasing (CRM) and Sage reconciliation
- Management and analysis of company expenses via Expensify
- Liaising with HMRC; for example EC sales reporting
- General administration
The tasks listed are not definitive and the role will be reviewed on a regular basis
- Numerate and analytical with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work accurately without supervision, multi-tasking and to changing priorities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (intermediate Excel).
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 50 Professional (Foreign Currency).
Applicants with preferably have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the creative industry.
Salary: £20 - £23k pro rota (2 days a week.)
Please apply by 12th February 2018.