Part Time Bar Staff
Reporting to our Bar Supervisors, our hospitality bar staff work in the hospitality suites looking after our guests for match days and events. Working as part of a team directed by our Bar Supervisors and Managers your role will be to ensure that all of our customer have an enjoyable and memorable experience.
We require you to be well presented, friendly, approachable and with an eye for detail. You must be able to work using your own initiative as well as working within a team. We want to you to be as passionate about great service as we are.
If you enjoy working and interacting with people then we want to hear from you.
- Have a high level of confidence and dedication.
- Perform well within a team, building and maintaining good relationships.
- Ability to adapt to different working environments.
- Have a good knowledge of beverages available on the bar.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere to all guests.
- Ensure an exceptional standard of service to all customers.
- Ability to deal with customer requests and queries efficiently.
- Preparing the bar areas for service.
- Assist in keeping the bar and front of house area clean and tidy at all times.
- Taking orders and serving drinks to customers.
- Preparing drinks orders made by others member of the team.
- Stock control and rotation throughout service.
- Operating tills and cash handling.
- Taking and processing payments from customers.
- Cleaning down the bar area.
- Restocking all the fridges at the end of the shift.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise during busy periods.
- Willing to take on jobs to balance the team work load.
- Abide by and enforce all licensing laws.
- Attend mandatory and other training as required.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Experience of working behind a bar is desirable but not essential for this role.
£5.60 - £8.50 per hour, Dependent on experience.