Part time Estates Property Administrator
- Maintain and update property management database on Propman
- Issue billing information for bar, commercial and residential tenants to Finance for quarterly and monthly billing
- Process weekly timesheets, price up jobs, issue re-charges for Works Team
- Issue Purchase Orders as required
- Prepare annual service charge budgets for each building and ensure apportionment is correct for the Service Charge Administrator to input on Propman
- Issue annual service charge budgets with cover letter to tenants
- Deal with service charge queries from tenants
- Draft, issue and complete new leases for all students and pupils.
- Collect deposits, forward Council Tax Exemption Certificates to the council, deal with enquiries and liaise with Chief Porter re occupation of student flats.
- Arrange return of deposits to students and pupils
- Be responsible for the administration of business and council tax accounts
- Issue rent review notices as instructed by Property Management Surveyor
- Draft, issue and complete residential leases as instructed by Property Management Surveyor
- Draft, issue and complete rent review memoranda as instructed by Property Management Surveyor
- Deal with incoming Helpdesk calls when Estates Assistant is busy/away
- Deal with general enquiries/calls and process
- Assist and deputise for Property Management Surveyor as required
- Undertake other duties within the post-holder’s competence, at the discretion of the Inn.