Part Time Coach
To coach in the academy development phases, to ensure continual individual player development and progression of the academy coaching programme.
Report to the Lead Phase Coaches and Academy Manager
Liaise with Lead Phase Coaches on the progression and transition of players from age groups and from phase to phase. Develop the academy coaching syllabus to improve the overall program.
Roles and responsibilities.
- Monitor and report on individual player development through the performance clock (PMA).
- Identify talented players to develop through the player Pathway and progress through relevant phases, assisting in individual learning plans of all players
- Work with all staff in delivery and co-ordination of the academy coaching programme, develop the players syllabus to determine best practice sessions and ensure continual improvement of the programme and quality of players in the club.
- Deliver sessions to players in all phases of the academy programme.
- To integrate with all academy department staff to deliver a holistic development programme for all players.
- Undertake enhancement of specific personal qualifications and all CPD provided by the c lub and regulatory bodies.
- To undertake any reasonable academy requirements as set out by the Academy Manager.
- UEFA B Licence, FA Youth Awards. Safeguarding. Emergency Aid. DBS.
Staff must be aware of all safeguarding, equity and diversity issues, along with all academy and club policies, rules and regulations.
£30 per session