Maths (Degree) tutors & teachers
"Hi there! I study Electronic Engineering and the module I need help with is Mathematical Methods in Physics. It covers topics such as: - Complex numbers - Vectors - Series and Maclaurin and Taylor expansions. - Partial differentiation. - Line integrals. - Riemann integrals, multiple integrals. - Ordinary Differential Equations. - Matrices, Eigenvalues and Eigenvectors. - Matrices, linear operations on vectors. Let me know if you can help me out. I’m planning to do around 2 hours a week for 10 weeks or so. "
Requested by Wesley T in e65jy
- Tutoring this student through Tutorfair is the socially responsible way to earn money. Our mission is to make tutoring fair, which is why every lesson supports our charity.
- Join Tutorfair now to reply to this request and other clients will also find you to arrange lessons
- You can sign up by saying what subjects you’d like to teach, where you live, and when you’re available
- Then, you can send messages to clients through Tutorfair’s website
- Passion for helping others succeed
- Professional and personable approach
- Organised and reliable
- Mastery of the subject at your chosen levels
- No formal qualifications required, but prior experience preferred
- Able to pass enhanced DBS check(we can help you get a DBS check, if required)
- Must be 18 or older
- Set your own hourly pay rate (usually between £15 and £45/hr)