Sales Consultant – Stansted Airport
Permanent Contract – Key Timers
Flexible hours and Early Morning Shifts required
As a Sales Consultant – You will:
- Sell and purchase foreign currency bank notes to passengers travelling through the airport; whilst delivering the best possible service through effective rapport building
- Promote the key benefits of our pre-paid card and source referral leads for our International payments business.
- Work in a fast-paced environment; taking ownership of your own performance to achieve personal, branch and incentive targets for bonuses
- Comply with policies and procedures to ensure that we are adhering to all regulatory standards.
Our vision since 1979 has been to be the No.1 choice for airport passengers requiring foreign exchange, International payments and pre–paid cards. To support this vision, Moneycorp has 400+ employees, 110 ATM’s and 31 branches located at Gatwick, Stansted, Southend, Southampton & Bristol airports. Currently, over 280 million passengers fly through all UK airports annually and continues to grow. This growth will present you with exciting opportunities in the future to help build your career.
You are likely to be one of the first people passengers will see before they jet away. As such the service you deliver can set the tone for someone’s trip. That service is key to our success and that’s why we nurture, develop and recognise everyone’s continued development, including yours. Customer service is our passion and we strive to maintain the highest level by ensuring each member of the team benefits from a full training programme. Part of this is ensuring you have extensive knowledge on how to apply negotiation, promotion and selling skills in your day to day responsibilities.
We want to hear from you if you have a passion for working with passengers through a sale’s focused approach and would like to become a member of our Moneycorp team at Stansted Airport.
- Confidence in numeracy skills
- Confident in dealing with members of public
- Ability to work on own initiative and with others
- Previous cash handling experience would be highly desirable but not essential
- Previous face to face customer service experience would be highly desirable
In addition, we also provide the following:
- £7.50 per hour
- Uncapped Bonus/ Commission Scheme
- 30 days annual leave (Inc. Bank holidays pro-rata)
- Recognition for long-term service
- Childcare Voucher (Salary sacrifice)
- Favourable exchange rates and free money transfers
- Over 5,000+ discounts via our online staff portal (Shopping, Cinema etc.)
- Specsavers eye tests/ glasses discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite Parking
- Free uniform
We are a family-friendly employer who aims to employ individuals who are seeking a flexible approach to employment.
Apply for Sales Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly