Corporate Tax Senior
The position will include but is not limited to:
- Working closely alongside the tax partners.
- Managing a wide portfolio of clients.
- The role will cover a range of compliance and advisory work.
- Aiding the managers in developing junior employees’ talent through supervision, delegation and technical support.
- Building professional relationships with clients.
Working alongside other experienced tax professionals you will gain access to broad sector experience, first class resources and excellent opportunities to progress your career. Our client prides themselves on their open and friendly culture and takes pleasure in offering rewarding careers for outstanding professionals.
- ACA/ACCA or ATT qualified (part qualified will be considered)
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in corporate tax.
- Have a strong educational background and tax qualifications.
- Have excellent organisational skills, and be flexible working in a team environment.
- Have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.