Corporate Tax Executive – Manchester
The firm can offer an excellent client portfolio and the opportunity for you progress your career in a structured and rewarding environment.
- Work closely with a dedicated client portfolio, ensuring optimum service levels at all time.
- Plan all assignemnets effectiveley ensuring they are in line wit firm wide procedures and practices.
- Provide a professional business and corporation tax compliance service for business and corporate clients.
- Advise clients on payment of tax liabilities and preparation and submission of corporation tax returns
- Manage enquiries raised by the HM Revenue & Customs.
- Work closely with other departments and assist with planning and advisory work.
- Manage more junior staff members ensuring that they are fully briefed on projects.
- CTA preferred but will consider ACA, ACCA or ATT qualified
- Work experience within an Accountancy Practice, with some recent experience in Corporate Tax
- Experience of a client or customer facing environment
- Proven experience in client handling and managing a busy portfolio.