Audit & Accounts Manager
- Reporting directly to a Partner, you will manage your own client portfolio of OMBs, Limited Companies and PLCs with turnovers of up to £150.
- Your client work will include; Audit, Accounts Preparation and Tax.
- Leading your own designated team, you will; delegate and review their work, provide support and training where required.
- Maintain contact with the client and keep the Partners informed of any issues raised.
- Plan and decide on budgets and ensure that assignments are carried out in line with these.
- Assist the Partners with business networking events.
This practice has a genuine need for succession within the 10 years and they are looking to find their partners of the future.
- ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Experience of managing a client portfolio.
- A minimum of 12 months’ experience as a manager.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship, you must have the right to work without restriction in the UK.